AndroidKai respects your privacy. This page explains how cookies are used by this site and the information we collect from you.
Information without identification
AndroidKai doesn't store any personal information of its readers like Name, Address or any other data that can identify it outside the Internet.
AndroidKai automatically stores your IP address, Browser used, Operating System and Language used for browsing. (This is standard procedure and all blogs and Internet sites for statistical purposes).
By registering with AndroidKai, you provide the following information as a way to manage your account.
- Username (Used to sign in to the service)
- Email (Used for account recovery and access)
- Password (Encrypted)
Profile Image (When you connect using a third-party network such as Facebook and Google, AndroidKai automatically syncs your profile picture to your account, and the user may wish to remove it in the settings)
What Cookies Are
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you're viewing. This allows the site you're viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
Google Advertising Cookie
Our Cookie Usage
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Advertising cookies (possibly third-party). If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser's options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software:
Last updated: 20/05/2018