It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws, this policy is provided pursuant to Section 512 DMCA. If your copyrighted material has been posted on domain androidkai.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
To be effective, your notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted or other intellectual property works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the claimed infringing material or information reasonably sufficient so that we can locate the material on the website. (Such as a URL address);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
Send your notification to:
Email: [email protected]
Note: Wait for a maximum of 48 hours for material removal. (On weekend, it may take 72 hours)
Note²: Please do't emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or CloudFlare, this not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.