It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on domain androidkai.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- If your material is registered on Google Play, just need to contact us with the same email available on Google Play. (?)
External infringementsAs requested by the owner or authorized agent we will remove the link from androidkai.com, but to file an infringement notice for a file that is not hosted in our domain, please follow the copyright infringement process of the site the file is hosted on. AndroidKai does not have access to remove files on external services and therefore may not respond to copyright infringement notices relating to files on external services.
Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.