AndroidKai is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on androidkai.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- If your material is registered on Google Play, just need to contact us with the same email available on Google Play. (?)
AndroidKai highlights the following information
- AndroidKai is just a links directory, we don't store files on our servers.
- AndroidKai gives the right of the owner or authorized agent of remove link from androidkai.com, but we can't remove the material stored on third party website, you will need to contact the responsible.
Send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.